The Non-Diet Approach & Intuitive Eating
Get out of the cycle of weight loss and gain
Rediscover the joy of food and the pleasure of eating
Heal your relationship with food and your body
Nutrition for pregnancy
Nourish your body with food you enjoy
Avoid excess weight gain
Advice for a nutritionally sound diet that matches your ethical or environmental beliefs
Diabetes & Pre-diabetes (IGT)
Achieve good blood sugar control without having to cut out food you love
Manage your cholesterol whilst still enjoying all food
Please click on each specialty for details about love what you eat’s approach to helping you, or go straight to contact to organise an appointment today.
Zoe Nicholson – Malvern and North Melbourne (see contact page for availability)
- Non-Diet Approach/Weight concern initial consultation (45-60 minutes) – $160
- RPAH elimination diet initial consultation (60 minutes) – $195*
- FODMAPs/food intolerance initial consultation (45 – 60 minutes) – $170
- Any other condition/concern initial consultation (45 – 60 minutes) – $160
- Couples initial consultation (60 – 75 minutes) – $185
- Standard consultation (20-30 minutes) – $85
Kerrie Hill – East Melbourne & Coburg (see contact page for availability)
- Non-Diet Approach/Weight concern initial consultation – $150
- RPAH elimination diet initial consultation (60 minutes) – $180*
- FODMAPs initial consultation(45 – 60 minutes) – $160
- Any other condition/concern initial consultation (60 minutes) – $150
- Couples initial consultation (75 minutes) – $185
- Standard consultation (20-30 minutes) – $80
*For the RPAH or failsafe elimination diet, you will receive appropriate recipes, food ideas, meal plans and email support throughout the process
Pension holders and health care card holders pay $120 ($135 for Zoe) for initial consultations (excluding RPAH elimination diet and food intolerance) and $80 ($85 for Zoe) for standard consultations.
Pension holders and health care card holders pay $140 for RPAH elimination diet (Kerrie) and $160 (Zoe), and $130 for other food intolerance (Kerrie) and $150 (Zoe).
Costs may be claimable with private health insurance ‘extras’ cover.
HICAPs is available on the spot for funds linked up to mobile HICAPs at the Malvern and North Melbourne locations, all other claims can be done easily online.
love what you eat accepts referrals through the Medicare Benefits Scheme as provided through your general practitioner.
Failure to attend an arranged appointment is unfair to other patients and your practitioner’s time, so please provide 24 business hours notice if you are unable to make a scheduled appointment. For Monday appointments, please let us know by the Friday before hand. Failure to do so will incur a fee of $50 for standard appointments and $85 for initial appointments.
We understand that in exceptional circumstances, this may not be possible, and we are always happy to make exceptions at such times.
love what you eat’s Mission
“To help you stop dieting, help you rediscover the pleasure in eating and to nurture
a healthy relationship with food and your body”
Melbourne dietitians who love food, specialising in Mindful Eating,
Pregnancy and Food Intolerance